Terms of Service
- Rising Grave isn't appropriate for anyone under the age of 16, by playing the game, or signing up for an account, you agree that you are over the age of 16.
- If at any time you do not agree to the Terms of Service, you must immediately cease playing the game.
- Although entirely fictional, Rising Grave contains may contain graphic and disturbing text and images. By viewing this website, you agree that you are aware of, and accept, this.
- Rising Grave is not responsible for any illegal, offending, or inappropriate actions made by users inside or outside of the game, including internet and real life actions.
- Rising Grave is allowed to deny any person access to the game without a valid reason, nor does any reason have to be told to the player.
- Rising Grave has no obligations towards any player and can kill or delete an account when the rules are broken.
- Rising Grave has the right to make decisions base on non-written rules or to change the rules in the future, even without contacting the player.
- By using any in-game communication, you agree to allow Rising Grave access to your in-game messages, whether you are notified or not.
- Players that purchase upgrades or subscriptions have no special rights over non-paying players.
- You are not allowed to share an account with another person for any reason. If you are unable to access the game for a period of time, your account will stay inactive.
- Usernames/display names must not contain profanity, racist remarks or references, or anything inappropriate.
- You are only allowed to have ONE account.
- Staff/player abuse is not tolerated and will result in communication bans or account bans.
- Bans on one server may result in subsequent bans on any other game servers we operate.
The following will result in an instant ban:
- Spamming of any sort (including links to other games)
- Abusing bugs or glitches of any form
- Posting of adult/pornography/inappropriate material anywhere
- Using autorefreshers/macros/automated programs
- Posting of personal information (including that of players, staff, or your own)
- Trolling or intentionally disrupting the normal flow of discussion
- Intentionally negatively affecting the image/reputation of the game
- Extreme or unwarranted abuse or degradation
- Account piloting, transfers, trades, or swaps
- If you have any problems with a staff members decision, mail an Admin.
- Full rules lists are available within their respective sections in game.
Terms of Service
It is the responsibility of the player to be aware of and in compliance with the Terms of Service at all times. Failure to comply with the Terms of Service will result in the immediate banning and/or deletion of your account. These Terms of Service applies to everyone player of Rising Grave, including staff members.
Rising Grave does not guarantee that you will be able to login to the game and / or gain access all parts of the game. Certain parts may be unavailable to players due to their browser version, internet service provider, firewall, security settings, or a problem occurring within the game. As this game is still in development, we are labeled as beta, and as such, new features may not function correctly or be available at all times.
Using game-enhancing programs, browser plugins, multi-tabbing, simultaneous multi-computer usage, or unapproved multiple accounts is banned. This includes, but is not limited to: any form of Macros plugins, any form of auto-clicker programs, and any form of reloader plugins. The use of these programs set the abusing players at an unfair advantage over those who are playing manually, and the infraction will not be tolerated.
Players caught or suspected of the use of one or more of these banned programs, plugins, or techniques are subject to the immediate freezing of their accounts, banning, or account deletion at the discretion of the game admins.
If your account has been temporarily frozen or banned due to any of the above charges, the admins are not required to provide an explanation for your freezing/banning, nor will they respond to any rude emails demanding such explanations. Any player who bothers the admins regarding his or her charges will only make matters worse and exasperate the penalty. No monies will be returned for time lost during a freeze or after a banning as all monies paid to Rising Grave are contracted as a donation and do not guarantee services to those who are penalized for breaking rules.
Rising Grave does not guarantee that all sections of this game are appropriate for all ages. Some sections may contain inappropriate language. At any stage, you may not link to any adult / pornographic sites, or have any adult / pornographic pictures set as your display picture. If this happens, your account will be deleted, and your IP Address will be banned. By signing up to Rising Grave, you agree to the terms of this Terms of Service and know that any non-compliance with the Terms of Service will have your account banned/deleted.
You are NOT allowed to have multiple accounts. Any suspicious behaviour is monitored by game staff, if you are warned and choose not to comply, then your account(s) will be removed immediately.
Rising Grave is not censored. Abusing players verbally with gender related remarks, racial remarks, and religious remarks online anywhere in the game is considered a violation of the Terms of Service. Depending where this violation occurred, certain punishments will take place (ie. Banning, and deletion if kept up).
Bugs, loopholes and any inconsistencies in the game should be immediately reported to the appropriate e-mail address or on the appropriate Forum. Individuals who use any of these to their advantage or tell others so they may use them will be banned/deleted immediately. Any individual who attempts to reverse engineer, hack, gain unauthorized entry into or undermine the system integrity of Rising Grave (including attempting to access any internal part of the game from an offsite location) will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.
Rising Grave has the right to kill or delete accounts that have been inactive for a period of 90 days or more. Once an account has been removed for this reason, it can not be retrieved at any point thereafter.
You are not allowed to trade any in game currency, points, or items within Rising Grave for real money or currency out of the game. Any found to be doing so will be banned or deleted.
Rising Grave does not allow account sales, transfers, trades, gifts, or swaps in any form or for any reason. Any player caught transferring their account to another person will have the account promptly banned.
Rising Grave does not allow accounts with the purpose of 'feeding' to another account. Any accounts involved in account 'feeding' may be suspended or deleted. 'Feeding' includes, but is not limited to, having an account for the purpose of sending items and in game currency to others.
You may be dealt with for breaking any rules of Rising Grave by staff, as they see fit. Be aware, that there is NO reason that will excuse you from punishment, for breaking an in-game rule.
The Terms of Service are constantly changing / being updated, and it's your responsibility to continuously check back here to check for additions and modifications.
The purchase of in game currency or items with out of game currency is strictly prohibited. If you are found to be doing this, you will be banned across all game servers without warning.